The completely NEW 2 step tinting system that allows you to tint eyebrows and eyelashes in only 3 minutes with colours based on plant extracts. The perfect tinting service for clients with sensitive skin and eyes, they too can now have beautiful, accentuated eyes - day and night. Lasts up to 6 weeks and is smudge and waterproof.
Refectocil Sensitive is the first eyelash/brow tint that works based on plant extracts, with yarrow, horse extract, juniper, goldenrod, nettle, blueberry, chaste berry, red wine extract.
Dermatologically and Opthalmologically tested.
Available in 4 colours - Black, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown.
INNOVATIVE NEW 2 - STEP APPLICATION
1. Attach Refectocil Silicone Eye Pads or Refectocil Protection Papers with Refectocil Skin Protection Cream, apply cream to skin around the brow.
2. Apply colour gel with Refectocil Application Stick - leave for 2 minutes.
3. Remove Colour Gel with dry cotton bud.
4. Apply Developer Gel with Refectocil Application Stick - leave for 1 minute.
5. Remove with moist cotton ball.
The NEW 2-step process is easy and simple with NO mixing required.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: These products must be used exclusively & NOT mixed with the Original Refectocil range.
- Lashes and brows must be oil free before tinting. Use Refectocil non oily Eye Make Up Remover, even if the client wears no make up.
- Make sure lashes and brows are dry before tinting.
- Always remove the Colour Gel with a dry cotton pad - NOT WET!
- Before applying Developer Gel, make sure that the Colour Gel is totally removed with a dry cotton pad - any residue could affect the tinting process.
- When applying the Developer Gel, always make sure that the colour of the gel is clear when applied to the lashes and brows.
- As this is a different process DO NOT mix the Colour Gel & Developer Gel together this WILL NOT tint the eyelashes and eyebrows.
For a more intense colour result
After removing the Colour Gel with a dry cotton pad wait 3-5 minutes before applying the Developer Gel this allows the hair to dry completely before the application of the Developer Gel resulting in a more intense colour.
This is especially useful for customers with darker hair as it may not grab as quickly as those with fair hair.