Indie Polish Starter Kit Pro is the way to start your indie polish adventure and have the materials required to make cremes, jellies, shimmers and glitter polishes. Be creative by make simple variations to these recipes to create you own unique colours. Save over $50 compared to purchasing materials individually.
- 9 x 30ml tinters – Red 6, Red 7, Red 34, Black, White, Blue 1, Feric Ferrocyanide (Dark Blue), Yellow 5, Yellow 10, AluHolo
- 1 x 120ml Untinted lacquer base + Silica
- 1 x 240ml Untinted lacquer base
- 5 x Pearlescent pigments 7g – SCI427 (blue), SCI421 (yellow), SCI419 (purple), SCI496 (pink), SCI411 (brown)
- 3 x Multi Fizz glitters 5g – Multi Fizz 1, Multi Fizz 2, Multi Fizz 3
- 48 x 11ml Square Polish bottles with Black caps and standard brushes, two ball bearings per bottle
- 1 x 15ml Polish solvent & dropper
- 10 x 3ml, 1 x 10ml syringes for measure tints and lacquer
- 10 x 50ml HDPE mixing bottles
- 10 x witches hat caps
- 1 x scoop for measuring glitters and pearl pigments
- 2 x practice fingers
- 50 x nail tips for testing colour coverage
- Recipes and tips for the first ten colours
Confused where to start? Not a problem, watch the video’s below and get started as a new indie polish maker, everything you need to start making your own colours.